Monday, July 18, 2011

We Are Back In Business

Here is an update of our life for the last 2 months.............

Disneyland

California Adventure

Claire was partying too much

The Group

Disneyland is a whole new world with a baby. :)

Swimming Time

First we did a show and then a dip in the pool

Our Trip to Utah
Totally normal, right?

Come fly with me...

Hel-lo

Uncle Aaron

cousin time

One cool chick

swingin

Hey Grandpa

night owl....we took this at midnight. :)
she was a real treat.


Safari style


so cute cousin

lovin on the baby


picture taken

Family....I have many more pictures don't you worry.

oh so fun

being sweet

lovin time

this is how we do it!

Family picture day

of course, right?

Cousins

Grand babies

Grandpa and Karin

Family

Fathers day/ blessing day for cousin Miles

Grandma and Claire

Kendi and Grandpa/Dad

Result of a whole lot of PARTY/ travels.
Good times.





3 comments:

  1. Claire is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I can't get over it! And her 4th of July outfit is the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Aubs! You are so gorgeous. And so genuine. And I just love you! Why don't we live closer so we could hang out?! I miss you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your posts!! I'm so glad that you updated. And I am totally lovin her hat~so adorable. Wow she really did chunk up, just a little because when I saw her she was just tiny and weighed less than Hayden... aren't chunky babies fun! Your family is so adorable, I wish I looked as great as you i need your secret!

    ReplyDelete