Thursday, September 22, 2011

Some more of # 3 in our family

Claire is a total "SOUR PATCH" no joke, I think I might have aged 10 years in 8 months. She is the most wild thing I have ever known. Lately she straight up throws toys at me, walks around the furniture and she still doesn't sleep through the night. Also she only sits still when I put music videos on...... her fav videos are: TonightRollin and Party people. So we have just been overplaying all these songs at our house at least we have moved on from Rap, also her new favorite band is The best band ever. Have you heard of them? AMAZING. So Claire and I "dance party" every day. But if this is all I can "complain" about, I am blessed. She is healthy and happy, I couldn't ask for more. Here is Claire, loving being 8 months old........

So this outfit was for winter and it is already too small 
so I had to take a pic, just to say she wore it.

No breaks for toys even in a towel she plays.

Don't you just want to attack her?

Proof of her wildness, watching The Band Perry.

So here is Claire's Nursery at the new Place








Not much to say..... It is my VERY favorite room in the place!!!!!
Very Pink.....Very Pink...... :)




2 comments:

  1. Cute room! You should come to Utah and decorate for my kids rooms :) And isn't it amazing how many clothes these kids end up with? I know Macie had (well has) more clothes than me! They are just too darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ox-nard?! that's the worst name for a beautiful beach! hehe...
    Claire's room looks so good, do you spend all day in there? ;) You are rockin this mamma stuff, it's harder being home with the little stinker's than you think!

    ReplyDelete