Saturday, April 16, 2011

PooL DaY + A LiTtLe UpDatE

Claire's first time in the "pool." Pictures, pictures and more pictures.

Always too cool.


Hanging out with dad.

Really trying to figure out the pool.

Watch out she bites too.

seeeeeee....


Oh the things I put on her.

together

Best look of the day. Love her.

She really thinks Grant is the funniest.
She doesn't like my jokes, like "spankin."ha


Claire the hungry butterfly

Family

Hey shout out to my Dad, he has lost 35 pounds! Go him. I need to be motivated like him but I think I lost my motivation and have yet to loose my baby weight......only 15 pounds to go. :( bummer. Anyway love pool days and love sharing them with our little Claire Bear.



2 comments:

  1. Silly cute Claire! I love her little faces. And I love reading you, Aubs! I love you. You're my favorite, okay?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angie you are my favorite...... :) I'm always a little crazy. Claire gives some looks! Hey I started blogging for you and my my sister in laws!:)

    ReplyDelete