Thursday, April 7, 2011

The life of a THREE month old.....

Claire is just killin us lately, I'm starting to understand why anyone would want more than one child! :)What a blessing babies are! She is at such a fun stage. She laughs, rolls, grabs things, sits up, stands up, brings her hands together and intently stares. She may look like Grant but she is a wild one like me. She is a morning person and she hates the night. She is crazy, no stroll around the block at 25 mph, more like get me on the freeway,! Go 80!!! When she is mad, she's mad and she tells you too! No nursery rhymes, or slow songs. Her new favorite is "it's getting hot in here." I found my self singing to her in a cute voice during bath time "it's getting hot in here so take off all your clothes." Ahhh, I'm a horrible Mom for promoting this wild music.  Although she may be reckless, she is sweet, wonderful, squeezable, kissable, loving and our favorite little person!!! Here are some pics to show the true sides of Claire.
best look ever

she is kind of a bully, don't mind the boats!


Laugh!

Being cute

Asking Grant how his day was!

Too cool for the bumbo

Puts the moves on her bunny

Finally fell asleep on me and I did get ready 

Videos to come. I couldn't upload them yet! Oh and our little Claires eyes are turning blue!!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow Aubs, i can't believe how big she is already! she looks sooo much like grant. what a cutie. thanks for the update, i love a little aubrye in my life! i miss you and your funny sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. my favotire ones are the pic where is kicking Jake and when she is making out with her bunny! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete