Saturday, January 21, 2012

1st Christmas.

Christmas was beautiful. We were in Colorado with Grant's family. Have I said how much I love them? I have really been blessed to have married in to such a sweet family. My sweet nieces met us at the door so excited to see us, I always worry they will forget me when too much time has passed, so it always makes me teary when they rush to give me a nice big hug and reassure me, they haven't yet! ha We were able to see four of Grant's Sisters and their families, we were sad that we didn't get to see Kendi and the family but hopefully soon! We were so blessed this Christmas, we really loved our day and Eve. We also were with Grant's Sister Marcee and Brother in-law Aaron and their two kids. Claire was in Heaven, so much fun. We also had some time with Grandma Betty, Aunt Chris and the Family. We love them too. Claire is really in to cars...ya I know, we can thank her Uncle Jake for that. She also loves babies so she got a baby and a pink mega block car from Santa. Also some books, clothes shoes and some more goods from Mom and Dad! Ohhhh I loved Christmas, loved it, loved it, loved it!!! Thank you to Cherilyn and Dan again for some great memories and for our wonderful Christmas!!!

Ya, this is my in-laws farm.

The best gift ever.

Lovin On Grandpa

Being silly with this guy.

Thanks Aunt Marcee for the Cute hair

some bowling on Christmas Eve

Hey Grandma

Oh hey Aunt Marcee

Oh jammies

The best pose ever.

Some Tradition. Polar Express status.

Claire was asleep most of Christmas eve, so we got one good pic!ha

Don't mind the double chin, but it was so exciting Santa Came! Hee Hee

some fun stuff

I love our baby

she loves her baby

fam

Christmas love

Ohhh

Grandbabies

generations

so much love


1 comment:

  1. It looks like a great time! It was so good to see you all!

    ReplyDelete