Friday, June 1, 2012

Elder Francis # 2

I don't have a lot of time but seriously I have another Brother going on a mission!!! I can't wait.....for him to go and come home!!! ha But Derek is going to be one great missionary! You should hear the testimony this Brother of mine has! Derek is number 3 in our family, he is really wild! He always had been though. One time when I was in middle school waiting for my Mom to pick me up, Derek was in the car and  noticed some boys looking at me and he didn't like it! He was like 5 at the time, he opened the Astro Van sliding door ha (didn't every family have one of those?)anyway he opens the door and yells out "stop looking at my Sister that way!" Then he slammed the door. Totally embarrassing, those guys were super cool at the time! ha so cute though. We laugh about it all the time. The best part is that he had a lisp and a gap between his front teeth. Total cuteness! I love him. I have special connection with him. He is one of my favorite people! He leaves August 30th! Reporting to the Argentina MTC. He will be speaking the Spanish language in the Uruguay, Montevideo Mission!!!!! Go Uncle D!!!!

Look at that kid, this was around the age he yelled at the boys!


Lookin' good!


Claire loves him!


Best Moment!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment