Sunday, August 7, 2011

Beach Party

We went to the beach last weekend for a little party before we are married to school again. :)
It was a good time had by all, we love a good time at the beach especially with little chick. Claire did not know what to think about all the action going on......
checkin out the scene

tryin some new swimwear

figuring out the sand


being sweet

lovin on uncle wyley

tryin some marshmallow

she doesn't like to share...thanks Grandpa for taking the treat.

don't worry she got him back, can't mess with this one.
I might get a sign for my outside door that says
"beware of baby, she bites."

did the cheesy thing

party with Grandma

so this is the face I make, not the hottest look but everyone in
my family gets a kick out of it. Like may hair? Ya that is natural look.Scary.Very scary.

Grandparents...

Ever watched Snow White? Here is my little dopey.

Mormon Battalion

good life

The Gang

some more scene

Family pics

look at that cute little body

sunset

lovin on the sour patch

I've got two tickets to paradise....

oh love


2 comments:

  1. CUTE pics!!! It looks like life is great out there!! Fun times for sure! Where is this beach?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful, Aubs! But what I love about you is that you are even more beautiful on the inside - and that is saying a lot because you are drop dead gorgeous! - you are just such a wonderful person! Love you!

    Do you like how I've spammed your blog with comments tonight? I am catching up. :)

    ReplyDelete