Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hot guy in a little coat......

Grant and I have written the checks (student loans), he went to school, we moved and we are livin the Dream. We made an official start with attending an "initiation" into Dental School, a White Coat Ceremony. It was awesome, it made me less anxious about the whole school thing! I am so excited for Grant and he is totally happy, all smiles yesterday when it all happened. I felt as if some weight had lifted off my shoulders and I could see the big picture with Grant in a white coat and it reminded me of our reasons why we made the decision about 2 years ago to go the dental route. So here we go! Congrats Husband we have made it this far. Here is us yesterday.

"Hello, my name is Grant McClendon and I'm from Montrose, Colorado."

Hello white coat.

Shakin the hands

check it out

Class of 76 students, for every 1 student 38 didn't make it in.
Sad for the others, but good for the ones that did. 

Claire was pretty excited too.

so fun.

Family

kisses

women

4 comments:

  1. YEA GRANT! We are so proud and happy for you! It will all be worth it in the end! You will look back on the this time with fondness for sure! You all look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you guys to finally start on this last part of your school journey. It will be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Grant is going to do great! Love all of the pics! Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cool, Aubs. Look at your cute Grantly in his white coat! It makes me a little emotional. I am happy for you guys. These pictures remind me of ones I've seen of my parents in their dental school days and it just makes me fast-forward to the life you two have ahead of you. It's going to be a good one! I think the dental route was a great way to go and you'll be so happy you made this decision. Exciting things ahead!

    ReplyDelete