Saturday, May 26, 2012

Let's Celebrate

Grant finished his first year!!!!! ahhh I am so proud! He did great, but he won't tell anyone that.... he always says " I totally failed" and he will end up having an A! Killing me Grantly! I don't even get stressed anymore when he says that, because it is a weekly occurrence at our house! He is crazy! He has worked so hard this year! Long days, horribly long days I am so grateful that he is willing to put in the work and time for his family!! So we celebrated and Grant had a Birthday I asked him what he wanted to do in his life before he hits the BIG 30...so we will do some grand things before then! haha








We I grow up and I get married I'm livin alone!!! J/k that is what Grant and I say when we find a sweet house! Done living here!!!


1 comment: