Saturday, May 26, 2012

Valentines Day!

So lets just start off with something not so sweet! Here you go people....sometimes I hate Dental SCHOOOOL! I really do, lets just be honest it is no piece of cake!!! I really hated it on Valentines Day because of course Grant had a test and didn't get home until 9 pm  and couldn't do anything romantic for me, so I was in charge. Oh I am so not about this, I am a firm believer that " V day" is for the Man to be romantic!!! Not the woman!!! haha So anyway I totally got in to character and put on my happy party hat! I thought it would be grand to make our favorite dishes from Olive Garden (why does Italian food always sound more romantic?) Anyway I had some V day gifts for Claire and Grantly, I got those set. Then I decorated a bit and started cooking. Really by the end of the day my attitude was totally different, I just love my little family and it was great to be reminded of all the good I have in life! Don't worry I tell Grant all the time that he is really racking up the IOU's like Dumb and Dumber status!!!! We have this thing now where we say "well someday....." Here is what I say well, someday we will have a total legit V day again and Grant will be done with school! Now that is something to be excited about!!!! haha

It was fun!

My Aunt Laura did something way better, but I got the idea from her!

Ya so I dressed up.....awkward!




No comments:

Post a Comment