Monday, March 7, 2011

From The Side Lines

Claire and I went to my brothers first track meet of the season, Husband joined us later. I love watching runners, there is something freeing about running, it amazing what our bodies can do! I cannot wait to be able to run again, I got a little out of shape with little chick in my belly and also eating chocolate every day but we are workin on it!:) It was so fun to watch these brothers of mine. Claire enjoyed being held by Grandpa and Grandma, also being entertained by Uncle Jake and Aunt Weezy. They are a bunch of characters! Here is a recap of the day.......Go Uncles.

The Begining

Derek

Ryley

After the Race Ryley (left) Derek (right) The ones that look like me! :)

Claire....Her headband was a little big and pushing the ears out! Bad choice Mom!ha

Alysse and Jake

After the Meet

A Little Grantly Love



1 comment:

  1. Oh goodness...give me more! More pics please:) sure miss you guys! Can't wait to meet little Claire. She's a beaut! She looks just like you aubs. love you guys! Hope you're having a good day and that that little stinker is sleeping more!

    ReplyDelete