Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Meet The McClendons...

 We have been wanting to jump into the blogging world for a while now, so we have a lot of catching up to do. Lets get updated. Claire Anna McClendon was born on Dec 29, 2010 at 6:38 pm 8 pounds, 5 ounces 20 3/4 inches. Beware I got a little picture happy!
Giving Claire some love

Big Yawn

Claire's hands are always by her face.


Claire turned 1....month on Jan 29, 2011

Our Favorite! Don't let her fool you, she is a monster. :)


Precious


Claire's big feet

She loves to sleep....for a couple of minutes.ha


We blessed Claire on Feb 6, 2011. It was such a beautiful day shared with people we love. Grant gave our little Claire such a sweet Blessing.

Sugar

Us

Family

Claire's Blessing Dress

The spread

Claire is 2 months today! Here are some of my Favorite pictures of her.


Happy

Good morning

Love the Eyes

Fists up!

Claires Crazy side...makes me smile.

Chunk

She really likes to pull the sweet card.

Lazy


Trying to keep her head up.


Smiles

Grandpa and Claire


10 comments:

  1. Clair is absolutely beautiful!! I LOVE all her pretty outfits and those cute flower bows are just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love LOVE. She is so precious, and i love all her outfits and how girly she is! You look like you are having SO much fun as a mamma! so happy for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you started a blog!!! I miss you guys! Claire is adorable! We need to get together soon!!! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray Aubs, you're back after a 3 year hiadus from blog world!!! Wahoo sister, I'm so happy!! Love you and your sweetheart Miss Claire! She's absolutely beautiful just like her momma!! xoxo ps our babies arranged marraige better still be on the table...just sayn' :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her! I am so glad I get to stalk you now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Claire is beautiful just like her mama! Aubrye don't let this blog go like the little bit of pink one - I want to keep track of you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aubrye! I am glad you are blogging! I kind of jumped off that bandwagon a while ago - but I did start one just for myself that is more like a journal, but I still don't write much on it. I will totally read yours, but I probably won't have one for you to read any time soon, ha-ha! Please forgive me! Actually my other sis-in-law Cayly just started a family blog for the Crawfords that we can all contribute to and I have done that. It actually seems to be going fairly well. Maybe we should do the same for our family?? You could double post if you put one on here that you want to share. It could be kind of like the family newsletter. I even think that mom *might* contribute and read that one!! Ha-ha! We would be the only ones that could see it. It has been good for the Crawfords. We have been able to discuss planning and other things like crafts and more on there. It might just work for us. What do you think? Oh, and I love all the pics! Some of those faces are SO Grant! I will try calling again! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh aubs she is adorable! I just love that family picture of you guys. I'm so happy that you got a blog I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes!!!!!!!!! So happy you're back in cyber world! So good to talk/text you the other day. I love you Aubs! and can't wait to meet the little angel soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey Thanks for the comments, Friends and Fam! We just love our little Claire and I'm glad you all do too! I won't let you down Calee, we are here to stay! I need to write down things before I forget them! So glad that I got some comments, I didn't want to be all by my lonesome!ha Karin lets do it! My Dad's family has a website and I love it! Much Love to you all and we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete