Saturday, March 26, 2011

Project Derek

My brother Derek had his Eagle project today. If you have ever been involved with an Eagle project you know the hard work put into being an Eagle scout. Anyway our little fam was ready to party. Grant was a helper, I was the photographer and Claire was in charge of being cute. Derek decided to do his project at eisenhower medical center, where Grant and my dad work. The hospital grounds are beautiful and it just so happens that Grant's department covers the grounds.....Derek's Eagle project involved picking fruit from the trees on the hospital grounds. The fruit goes to hiddenharvest.org then they distribute the fruit to people in need. Derek had A LOT of help and it was much needed. It was a great project and I think it is very important for young men to achieve their Eagle. Grant actually has his job now because of it, it just so happens that Grant's boss is an Eagle Scout. He is an avid Eagle Scout, socks and all!:) Anyway I'm proud of my brother he followed in his Dad and Brothers footsteps, here is a recap of our day with him.

Ps....... I took far too many pictures, but it gives you something to look at. :)

The Helpers

The Goods

My Dad loves to annoy Derek :) We all do.

Eagle Scout

 The Healthy Snacks

The cooks...

being friendly

Husband and I

She loves Uncle Derek

The Grandmas

Ryley is always too cool for pictures

Lovin on this baby

Pretty something

The entertainment

I love her, even when she drives me crazy.

Kisses

Derek the Pain

My Mother never wants me to take pictures, when I do she says "sick I look horrible." Really Tiff?
I think she is beautiful.

Alysse, what a beauty

Jake's  "Steven Tyler face"

Great way to end it right? If you watch American Idol, like me the "couch potato" then you know the face!

1 comment:

  1. That is so neat I think it is important for young men to recieve their eagle. That is so neat and what a neat project! You have the cutest family ever and you don't even look like you just had a baby i'm jealous. She seriously is so adorable I want to see her.

    ReplyDelete