Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Oh Claire

Claire is 11 weeks today weighing in at 12 lbs! Sad news is that she has been sick this week. So baby bear has been sleeping in our bed, Grant and I have had the worst sleep ever but Claire loves it. Last night I woke up to Claire crying and Grant was holding her hand. ha Grant has been super crazy at work, so he crashes at night. He still managed to give her some love. :) Even though I was super sleep deprived my heart was so full, I just love those two. I would have taken a picture if my camera would have been ready. Anyway here are some pictures that wrap up our last couple of days.

The calm before the storm

Slow danced with Grandpa (for 2 hrs) while listening to the sonos.
 Sorry Dad caught you in song.

Fell asleep on Grandma.

 Claires first trip to the ER

No worries she is fine, just had a little upper respiratory infection. We are doing better. Hope you have had a better week than we have. :(


4 comments:

  1. Hey Aubrye! Glad you started a blog. Claire is so cute! Glad things are going well for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness she is a doll. Hayden has had that same thing this past week too. We took him to the doctor thinking he had croupe, but it was just an upper respiratory infection also. It's so sad to see them not feeling well. So glad she is alright. It is so scary not knowing. I hope you guys come up here sometime soon I want to see this little girl! She seriously is so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so scary when they get sick. I'm sorry about that. Glad she's feeling better and you can breath now:) Cute bolg!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry she has been sick! It's so hard on the parents too! I can't wait to meet her!! That first picture of her looks like Derrick to me!

    ReplyDelete