Saturday, May 28, 2011

28 years

Grant turned 28 on Sunday. We had a low key party and celebrated over the weekend. I have celebrated with Grant 5 years of Birthdays. Time has gone by quickly when I think about meeting him when I was a crazy 18 year old and he was such a serious 23 year old. I love our story, I love our life and the years I have had with him. Oh Grant how glad I am that you are the one I celebrate Birthdays with. It would have never worked with anyone else. We have so much together. I love you Grantly.

party

"Claire don't be greedy, give Dad his present."

Gift

All the excitement 


This guy....

                                                    
                                                                          Party Animal

We took the van off but it was a " I live in a van down by the river," cake theme.
If you know Grant, he quotes everything and everyone, especially Chris Farley.
See the finger mark on the right side, ya that was me. I forgot that it wasn't time to eat, "Lay off me I'm starving." ha



No comments:

Post a Comment