Sunday, May 1, 2011

Some things.....to Update

Claire is 4 months. FOUR months! 4 months. Really?Time is going to fast, loving her more and more everyday. I can't explain how I feel about her, she is the best little thing ever I can't even think about her without crying or feeling this wave of overwhelming joy. I know cheesy, but true. Here is our bundle, she rolls, eats rice cereal, holds her bottle, attacks people like ( grabbing and sucking on fingers all the way up to the elbow, she is really romantic.ha) silly, grabs her feet and sticks them in her mouth. Sick and cute, laughing out loud, plays favorites with her toys and still doesn't sleep well. I finally gave in, sleep is not her thing. :) Anyways she a party animal and we can't get enough.
She Looks a little McClendon here

First she's sour, then she's sweet



Grant and I went out on a date to the work banquet, in honor of one of Grant's employees. It was a blast we dinned and Danced with all the drunks. I actually quite enjoy that scene for people watching. :) Thank heavens for parties. The employees received Tiffany's gifts! Beautiful. I also sprayed my hair with fake tanner not hairspray mid way through spraying Grant say "what are you doing?" I replied "Spraying my hair." Grant looked puzzled "with self tanner?" Yep now my hair is tan. Awesome. Don't ask.
Date night

So shout to my Dad, my parents went a Ball, they loved it. Here is a picture of them just before, CHECK HIM OUT not to be weird he is my Dad but he has lost 37 pounds and looks great! So proud of him, he had struggled and sacrificed, but it is paying off. Don't mind his half smile, he is a hard one to photograph unless he is with Clairey. :)

Parents....what a mix I am of them.


6 comments:

  1. Oh my, your Easter post cracked me up! Claire is spoiled rotten and I love it:) I can just see you putting it all together.
    You look beautiful as always and your little fam is beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Self-tanner...that is hilarious. Do you think it would cover my gray hair, it would be quicker than dying them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your hair looks like you highlighted it and I love it! You should do it for real ha :) Your parents look great, Roger says you and grant will look just like them in 20yrs ha :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We miss you and those beautiful eyes and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everyone! Thanks for the comments despite my errors!ha Ya I think self tanner might be the new hairspray. Cassie will be them in like 10 years they are only 40! ha oh wait is that still 20?:) Calee do you know how much I miss you? SHARLA that goes to you too! You are all a bunch of sweethearts.

    ReplyDelete