Monday, May 9, 2011

Mothers Day

Mothers Day was wonderful, I loved it. My gratitude level was at an all time high. To all the women I know and love I hope your day was as joyous as mine. I am so grateful for Claire and for her deciding to ride the crazy train of life with me as her Mom. I had a moment before there was even a thought of a little Claire that I wanted to someday have children but one day sitting in an institute class something said changed my whole thought process. A man that I knew very well (an old Bishop of mine) said " In your eternal life you will do nothing greater than be a Mother or father, there is nothing more important than having an eternal family." For some this may be way too deep but for me it was life changing. It took almost a year to add on to our family, one of the longest, hardest and faith building times for me. Grant and I prayed like never before. My heart goes out to our loved ones that have not yet been able to have children of there own, someday you will and I pray that your someday will come soon.

I am grateful for my Mother-in-law. Thank you for loving and excepting me from the start ( I know I'm a wild card.). I remember when I first met her I thought she was wonderful, wonderful for being who she is and for raising my Grant, molding him to become all that he is. My life would not be complete without that Man. Cherilyn thank you for being my friend, for thinking I am funny, for being my shopping partner, for your example of learning new things and most importantly for my Husband. :) I am grateful to my Mother. She is selfless, loving, a constant comfort and support. I know through her example all that a Mother should be, I will be a better person and Mother myself. I love you so much. Claire is so blessed to have you both in her life.

My little sugar, snap from yesterday.

Grandma Cherilyn.

Grandma Tiffany.

Thank you Grant for marrying me and wanting to have a family with me.
You may be a little crazy yourself. :)

Happy Mother's Day

Oh wait I forgot I talked to this guy!!!!!
He is in Peru on a mission for our church, I miss him like crazy.
 Can't wait to see him again come this February. I love you brother bear.

                                         

1 comment:

  1. Aubs, you are the most beautiful mother ever! I love you! Can I grow up to be just like you? Okay.

    ReplyDelete