Sunday, May 29, 2011

5 months of Claire

She may be little in size but not in personality. She is just under 16 lbs, she is still teething, she screams at her toys, gives boy babies aka (her boyfriends) dirty looks, she laughs when we say "you're gonna get it," she makes me share my water with her or she will scream at me (I don't know where that is coming from) she likes "wheels on the bus," she likes the backyardigans, she loves a good nelly or usher song, she is in to kicking off her shoes, pulling off and eating her socks, she loves grabbing faces, she loves to people watch and finally she loves the morning, she talks to the window in our room every morning. I think she is talking to heaven saying "please take me back." ha Claire you are small but you are BIG to me. I love you my sweet girl.

The first morning we had her with us.

4 1/2 months. Little chick would only take pictures in her bumbo.
Really? Too young for such an attitude.
Also on a side note I say during the day at least 20 times,
"Alright, alright, seriously Claire?" Then she says back to me
" ahhh, waah, waah, waah, uhhh, ahhhhhhh." We call her "CC." For Crazy, Claire.

This week at my sisters play. Look at her now. 
That is the face I get to see everyday.

Trying to make friends with the big kids.

Her crazy self.

No comments:

Post a Comment