Thursday, May 19, 2011

I may just melt....



Ok seriously? I may just melt over this stage....4 months has been a blast with this little chick. She has started playing with our faces and my hair. I have waited for this forever, I love it. She is teething right now and that for us is pretty killer. Thank heavens for modern meds and teething toys, without them I would be checking into a crazy house. Besides her teething time, we have loved every second with her. She is babbling....oh also growling at people and telling me she is when she is mad. She is a real cutie. I am sure we have some great times ahead, she couldn't be normal with me as her Mom, Right? She is rolling all over, she doesn't like to sit down and she has mastered turning book pages I have it on video because no one believed me. I will post it. I just think she wants to be older. Here is Claire and her crazy life.




Uh..hey I am down here.


SPANKIN

see she is a monster, probably getting me back for something.

Trying to walk

look at how big she is now

If looks could kill...

Always gets to this point. Spoiled much?

She has a chip on her shoulder

Then she's crazy

Loving faces. Great Uncle Chris.

 Hey (side note) I've heard that "some people" are offended by my blog posts, seriously? 
Come on lets not get crazy. I am just sayin......  











5 comments:

  1. She is so fun! Such a personality. I love all her mean faces they are so hilarious. I'm a mean mommmy I laugh when Hayden makes sad faces only because they are so dang cute! And I love your posts they crack me up!! I want you to keep posting. more more more!! Isn't this just a fun stage I think it's the hair pulling time Hayden does it too and sometimes it's in chunks and kills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! What is offensive? I love your posts and personality. Claire at this stage must be so fun, I remember loving when Ary started to interact with us too. Soak it all in cause she will be throwing tantrums in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is too cute...and such a funny personality!! Offensive?!?! What the what?? It's easier for someone to say that then admit jealous feelings. I love everything about your blog...keep on posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh aubrye your post about you being like Gloria from Modern Family I had to laugh because EVERYTIME I watch that show I'm blown away by how much she reminds me of you!!! haha! Claire is growing up so fast!! She is adorable!!! love ya and miss ya like crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey thanks guys, I had a loser moment. I'm glad to have you guys for support. Thanks for liking the blog. I know I get crazy. love you guys.

    ReplyDelete